advertising

Tuesday 9 June 2015

Google AdSense Secrets of How to Register To Easily Accepted

Google AdSense Secrets of How to Register To Easily Accepted | I think really intriguing title "How to Register Google AdSense Secrets To Easily Accepted", but actually here I just wanted to share the experience alone is not sharing a secret. If real secret divided doing anyway hehehe.
But even then hopefully this article can still benefit my friend all. Especially for my friend who wants to make money from blogs through Google AdSense.
Actually I have been long enough Google AdSense account, but only to the extent that hosted accounts can only be used on the websites of Google's services. At that time I register through the site youtube.
Long story short, some time ago I could finally get a Google AdSense account full version for the first time.
Before finally accepted I have repeatedly applied for registration that leads to outright rejection. Was desperate, but thanks to the patience to try constantly tirelessly could finally accomplished also have an AdSense account.
I am sure my friend know that his name was Google AdSense list was not easy, at least for a newbie like me. Lots of peryaratan and regulations that we need to obey. It takes patience, time, capital, effort and hard work in order to be accepted.
So in this post I want to share some super secret tips that I use to register the Google AdSense so easily accepted.
If my friend had previously signed up Google AdSense likely pal've ever read tips on applying to Google AdSense be it in forums or on blogs. Tips that I will give guns actually too much different from the tips that have never been there, but arguably a little easier.
There are some experiments that I have done to find a way to fit in the Google AdSense without having to spend a lot of sacrifice, because I actually have lazy if most of the requirements, let alone been rejected many times hehe.
Here are a few things that might make my way to sign up Google AdSense is arguably easier:
Article passes Copyscape?
No. article on the blog that I list not qualify CopyScape (only some of which escapes)
Having a lot of content?
No. on the blog that I list there are only 5 pieces posts
Create a new Google account if it has previously been rejected?
No. I use google account is an account that has previously been rejected many times.
Have many visitors?
No. My blog visitors who registered only about 50 / day
Accepted secret Google AdSense
Now it's time to listen to tips and secrets buried applying to Google AdSense easily. Below I sort by the most important thing.
1. Read the Google AdSense program policies
The first and most important thing that needs to be buddy to do is read and understand the Google AdSense program policies. This is not only useful when we signed it, but also when we already have a Google AdSense account. Click Here to read the AdSense Program Policies.
2. Create quality content
Matter content is most often the reason why we rejected the Google AdSense blog. I actually like what is quality content that is unique, useful, length, or what? Perhaps many of my friend who was already making quality content but nonetheless rejected Adsense.
Well here I want a little give tips on making the content fit for applying to Google AdSense:
Completeness of content
Things to consider the problem actually is not about the subject content, uniqueness, benefits, or the number of characters. 5 posts on the blog that I register two of which are the result of the rewrite, very short and did not qualify copyscape.Hal to note in my opinion is the completeness of the content konten.Kelengkapan I mean here is like the pictures of supporters, video, audio or that any content on your blog looks quality though did not actually benefit the visitor.
So try to not only fill the post by writing doang, because the name is definitely lazy to read the posts that it's just writing doang.
Use images, video, audio, table, or anything to post on our blog look more valuable.
The importance of social media
Though which reviews our blog later is human, I am sure does not mean they can properly assess whether our blog visitors benefit or not. Sure there are certain criteria that they use as the only possible ukuran.Salah which I have explained in points pertama.Nah I think social media is also taking part in this regard. Generally, if a content that visitors would benefit many who share to social media, is not it? Well, this is one experiment that I do, that is, before registering my blog to Google AdSense I try to use the content in my blog a lot to share, like, +1, or whatever.
In this case I use the services of someone so little to spend capital. But my friend can do it for free of course if you can.
3. completeness blog
If the above there is completeness of the content, then the next tips completeness blog to our blog does not look like a sloppy blog that deliberately to sign up for Google AdSense.
completeness couple of blogs that I mean here is:
Page supporters
Make sure your blog has pages such as My Contacts supporter, Privacy Policy, etc. I myself only made two pages are Contacts I and Privacy Policy.
Menu navigation
Few tips when installing navigation menu, try not to put a link that leads to a label or category pages, but links that point to post directly.
Widgets
Some widgets that should be installed are: Popular Posts / Recent Post, Archive, Categories / Labels, Profile Google Plus.
Links out
Link out is also quite important that we look more alamai blog. Try to put a link blogs that discuss the same topic with our blog.
4. Age blog
Problems age of blogs to be honest I was less sure to be one factor, because of my prior experience registered a blog that has been aged one year one of this blog, but nonetheless rejected. But it would be nice friend to register your blog that has been aged at least one or two months.
5. The Visitor?
For the problem of the end mate may be a bit ignore. As I mentioned at the beginning, a blog that I list only offers visitors 50 / day. In addition, quite a lot of bloggers whose blogs also received visitors have the Google AdSense without altogether.
6. Templates
Usahan use templates or themes that are simple, clear, and neat. In this case I chose the homemade using the template that is Fastest Magz.
Here is a detailed specification blog that I register that might be an idea for my friend:
Platform Blog: Blogger Custom Domain TLD
Theme / niche: Not clear alias Indonesian gado-gado
Total Posts: only 5 pieces. 2 results rewrite and write their own 3 results
Number of Pages: only 2 pieces. Contact page and the Privacy Policy
Blog Age: 6 months
Template: Fastest Magz
Widget: Cool post, Labels, Archive, Google Plus, Facebook like box, blogroll.
Supplement ....
To create a contact page, I use this way - >> http://buka-rahasia.blogspot.com/2014/01/cara-pasang-contact-form-blogger-di-halaman-statis.html
As for the Privacy Policy page, I use this generator tools - >> http://www.serprank.com/privacy-policy-generator/
Well maybe just that much just a few tips that I can give Based on my own experience that has been repeatedly rejected AdSense.
Please friend can try it, but of course there is no guarantee of me. If later my friend still get rejection most important thing to do is to try again and try again. Never give up.

No comments:

Post a Comment